Friday, December 4, 2009

Riders on the Storm

^ The Doors. Great band. Listen to them.

Well, this post is more for just my own little recollection than anything else. I don't have any insightful aphorisms, acerbic witticisms, or erudite editorials; if I do have something of the aforementioned list, I do apologize. I didn't mean it.

Classes are almost over, which is seemingly either a blessing or a curse. I feel like I have done nothing productive all semester, seeing as I learned a lot of things that I already knew; this semester only put them into concrete terms. Last year, with my American Foreign Policy class and International Relations class I learned so much that I was, in a manner of speaking, astounded. In those two classes alone I learned more prudent information than I had ever learned before. I learned how to analyze international events; I learned how to write papers that I couldn't even imagine writing in high school. This semester, well, it felt...incomplete. At least it's almost over.

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to winter break so that my friend and I can finally start making some short videos for our youtube account, Unwanted Guests Productions. It would be nice to finally get some good stuff up there.
Along with winter break, I'm going to finish my application to Brown. It is probably the most paramount decision that I will receive in the prospective future. I hate Rutgers; I have only felt like I am actually at college in my IR and AmForPol classes. Aside from those two, I feel more like I'm being beaten continuously with a club every single day that I am here. Who knows, maybe by September I'll be happier and more content than a 4-year old.

Listen to The Doors. They're good.

Das Flüg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.