Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thesis

Well, I'm getting old. In one year, I'm going to have to start writing a senior thesis about something related to political science (I think). I don't have any ideas other than to write a fictional story of some sort, as it involves me not doing any research whatsoever. Hooray for laziness!

Aside from that, I have been inundated by reading, most of which I haven't done, so I don't have an insightful or thoughtful post today.

What I do have is a quote I said to a friend the other day about dreams; she said that sleeping is like preparing for death, but I said that "dreaming is where I can be truly alive."

I guess that's it.

That's all for now,
Das Flüg

1 comment:

  1. We should talk thesis. If you select the right topic, approach it the right way (i.e. with the insight of a PhD candidate), and incorporate some empirical research you might end up with a publication quality paper. Goes a long way if you apply for any kind of grad school.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.