Thursday, March 6, 2014

I should stop listening to beautiful music. I should stop letting my mind wander whenever I see a pretty girl. I should stop imagining just how well our hands would fit like two long-since-lost pieces of the same puzzle. I should stop concerning myself with the future. I should stop worrying about whether I'll have a place to live in a year. I should stop worrying about whether or not I'll go bald. I should stop worrying about whether or not I'll lose my teeth. I should stop worrying about finding something to do that is emotionally fulfilling. I should stop worrying about international turmoil. I should stop worrying about whether my writing is good or whether it's only suitable for the mentally handicapped. I should stop worrying about whether or not I'll ever craft something wonderful out of this exercise in sculpting that we live every single day. I should stop worrying about my feelings. I should stop worrying about drowning. I should stop worrying. Don't worry. Never worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.