Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring has sprung and pounced on an antelope...

Damn. Just damn. It seems like the weather is diametrically opposed to what it was last week. I think that people with seasonal depression will be so shocked to feel the warm weather and see actual leaves that they may just faint or, even better, stop being depressed.

Ah, Spring. For college students, it is somewhat of an annoyance and a hindrance for two reasons: 1. It reminds us that there is very little time left in the semester, essentially creating a latent sense of giddiness akin to being a kid in kindergarten. I, for instance, am writing in my blog instead of doing my god damn physics labs, which, god damn it, I will do (eventually). 2. Girls. You know what I mean.

Anyway, for my generic diatribe on politics...eh, screw it, I'm going to go run outside like a crazy kid. Enjoy some new music from the Flobots off of their new album, Survival Story.



That's all for now,
Das Flüg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.