Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Caught redhanded

So, my Google Adsense account was suspended. Apparently Google didn't enjoy the fact that I was getting an abnormally high amount of money from advertisement clicks, so they became suspicious and suspended my account. I do have the option to appeal the suspension, and if I were a different man I would, but I won't. I know what I did was wrong, and I accept that. Time to move on and also accept my manically depressing unemployment.
So, summer vacation. As of right now, and probably for another week or so, I will not pay attention to any world news, any political happenings or any TV pundits. No, I'm just going to kick back and feel a good peace of mind. Ignorance is bliss, after all. Maybe I'll take some time to write a novel. Or clean my room. Either one works.

Or, I could just keep watching Firefly, which I have found to be extremely entertaining. Too bad it only had 14 episodes.

Oh, I hope you like the new layout. Give me some feedback on it!

That's all for now,
Das Flüg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.