Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wham, Bam, Marjoram

So, there is good news: I finished my paper ahead of schedule. Of course, that could mean that I rushed my way through it, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut let's not worry about that for now. I still have 2 exams left, both of which will require intense concentration, sleepless nights and hours upon hours of tortuous brain calisthenics. Or, I could just spend my time watching movies, like The Men Who Stare at Goats. Honestly, that movie was hilarious. Watch this:



George Clooney with a mustache and long hair is hilarious. I think that accurately describes the movie well enough.

Also, I didn't know that Marjoram was basically Oregano until about 10 minutes ago. Until then, it was just something that I put on my pizza.

Well, this was a boring post. Here's something cute!



That's all for now,
Das Flüg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.