Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer's End

Well, I have 6 days until I have to officially move back to college. The bright side is that I get to see a lot of friends again, I get to read the New York Times (though I could have just done that online), I'm forced to get dressed, and I get to learn stuff. Downside, well, I won't see a lot of friends until winter break, no filming, and no sitting around in my underwear which, frankly, is awesome.

On a more serious note, 20% of Pakistan is covered in water with more than 1,000 dead and many displaced. I'd like you, as my only reader, to help in recovery and humanitarian aid. You can click here and make a donation to help the people of Pakistan. I donated $150, and I'm strapped for cash. Will you match me?

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the Foo Fighters!


That's all for now,
Das Flüg

P.S. Be sure to check out my friend's and my Youtube productions group, Unwanted Guests Productions. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll thank us for both laughing and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.