Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Resolute New Year's (Post 101)

Everyone makes New Year's resolutions, such as losing that extra weight, doing work on time, quitting addictions, or deciding to finally stop bundling bad mortgages with other investments. I, however, have decided to make no New Year's resolution. No, it isn't because I'm awesome (which I am), but it's because I'd rather not make a one year contract with myself that I would probably break. Instead, I'm making a life resolution.
Why a life resolution, you might ask? For one thing, there is no sense of urgency. I can complete or attempt to complete my life resolution at any time. I can also gradually chip away at my life resolution instead of diving into it head on. I feel like it's much safer that way.

What is my life resolution, you ask? To fight crime as a super hero.

That's all for now,
Das Flüg

P.S. I now write posts for a liberal Rutgers blog called Ruckmakers. I write under the moniker REDACTED It's just some random name I picked out of a hat. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.