Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Como sufris!

Well... I am back in college now, unpacked and on the search for good posters (Beatles, Foo Fighters, Bruce Lee, anything good). Anyway, I read recently that a Republican newsletter has been spreading around saying something to the effect of "a health care overhaul would allow Democrats to not give care to registered Republicans."

...Really? Seriously? How low can they go? They might as well be declared the all time champions of limbo (unintentional rhyme). The fear tactics are despicable and aggravating, especially to those who see people who actually believe that is true. Eventually, it just seems that Republicans will spread false propaganda to the tune of something in jibberish. It is almost unconscionable that those who state that America is the paragon of political excellence would extol garbage like this. Stick to the truth, and nothing but the truth. Apparently, it can "set you free."

On the lighter side, I am not looking forward to several classes. I feel like my mind is not in the right...mindset (hate that word). Whatever. I assume that I'll get used to it after a while.

That's all for now.
Das Flüg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.