Saturday, September 5, 2009

Der Untergang

My posts will probably become shorter and shorter, most likely because college homework will cause my brain to collapse in on itself like the death of a red giant star.

Getting college books is a pain in the ass. I have to get one that isn't even in any of the college bookstores, and Amazon's "expedited delivery service" isn't very expedited; I've been waiting for 3 days already. The problem is that I need to read this book by Tuesday, which obviously won't happen. Looks like another instance of being screwed by this college.

Aside from that, I feel out of place right now. I know how the square peg feels when trying to fit in the spot reserved for the cylinder. It seems that I do not have the temperament to do serious schoolwork. Hopefully it'll pass.

And now, a word from Bruce Lee.



That's all for now.

Das Flüg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.