Monday, July 26, 2010

Mindlessly Meandering

'Ello govna,
Summer, as you probably already know, is a pretty lazy time for me. Most days, I hardly ever get dressed or even expose my fragile pale skin to the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun. Aside from acting like a cockroach/hermit, I kind of run out of inspiration for writing topics. Thus, I am relying on you, my only reader, to give me something about which to write. My fate is in your hands.

That's all for now,
Das Flüg

P.S. Be sure to check out my friend's and my Youtube account for random videos. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you will pretend to enjoy it because otherwise, in the words of Ivan Drago, "I will break you." Unwanted Guests Productions!

1 comment:

  1. why does summer inspire some to spend all there time outside and yet others to stay inside shunning the light?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.