Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Response Numero 1

"Anonymous said...

why does summer inspire some to spend all there time outside and yet others to stay inside shunning the light?"

Dear Anonymous,
Assuming that there is no greater existential meaning behind "shunning the light," perhaps indirectly referring to a Sartrean reality where the "light" is some sort of pure metaphysical (or corporeal) being without the hindering presence of others, I would have to say that summer inspires the aforementioned behavior because of the person's sociability. I, for example, do go outside to run, play soccer and/or baseball, and search desperately for a job (though I ended that search eons ago).

I suppose it also depend on the person's friends, as in whether or not they have anything more unique to do than just sit around in their underwear all day, while waking up at noon and playing video games. But, I digress.

Also, it's hot. It's the hottest July ever. (Expletive deleted)

I hope that sufficiently answers your query. If you (again) have any topic about which my thoughts and opinions would be greatly valued, then please, leave a comment below. I honestly have nothing better to do. Danke und auf fiderzen!

That's all for now,
Das Flüg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, concerns, snide remarks? Leave them here.